Why My Dog Needs This Harness?
If your pup is only wearing an ordinary dog collar she can put a lot of tension on her throat as she strains forward, especially if you grip the leash or yank it back.
This kind of pressure can hurt your dog’s neck regardless of her size, but especially if she belongs to a smaller breed.
No, Pull No Choking
The Adjustable Dog Harness is a front-hook harness that gently steers your dog back towards you when they pull, discouraging pulling.
The chest strap rests across your dog’s chest, instead of putting pressure on their throat.
Top Handle for Maximum Control When Required
- Sometimes we require a little extra control for our pupsters.
- Whether we want to guide them up a flight of stairs, have a little extra control as we walk past the house with the noisy dog barking in the driveway, or keep them from jumping on guests when overwhelmed with excitement -there are many situations that call for extra control.
- That’s why our harness is fitted with a super-secure handle on the top for times like these.
- Personalize Your Dog Harness with your dog' s name and phone number
- No Pull - Trains your dog to walk beside you
- Sturdy Release Buckle: The side release buckle is durable and anti-breaking, it's very convenient to unravel.
- Adjustable Straps: The neck and chest straps are adjustable, it will not give the dog a sense of restraint and anxiety.
- 3M Reflective Straps ensure your dog’s safety at night.
- Stainless Steel D-Ring design can attach a rope tied when you drive a car you can tie it to the seat.
- Comfort Experience: The fabric material is resistant to tearing and the straps have no elasticity so will not deform. The soft sponge pad won't hurt the pet's skin. Breathable and lightweight give the dog a more comfortable experience.
- Easy on -easy off!